II. The Collection, Processing and Utilization of Personal Data
- When you visit this website or use its functional services, we will regard the nature of the service function, please provide the necessary personal data, then process and use your personal data within the scope of the specific purpose; This website will not use your personal data for any other purpose without your written consent.
- This website will retain your name, email address, contact information and usage time when you use the service mailboxes, questionnaires and other interactive functions.
- During normal browsing, the server will record the relevant actions, including the IP address of the connected device, the time of use, the browser used, the data records of browsing and selection, etc., as a reference for us to improve our website services. This record is an internal application and will never be released.
- In order to provide accurate services, we will conduct statistics and analysis on the collected questionnaires and analyze the statistical data or explanatory texts of the results. In addition to internal research, we will publish statistical data and explanatory texts as needed, but without reference to specific personal data.
III. The Protection of Data
- The mainframes of this website are all equipped with relevant security equipment such as firewalls, anti-virus systems and necessary security measures to protect the website and your personal data. Only authorized personnel can have access to your personal information, and relevant personnel have to sign a confidentiality agreement, any violators will be subject to relevant legal sanctions.
- If the business needs to entrust other units to provide services, this website will also strictly require them to comply with the confidentiality obligations and take necessary inspection procedures to ensure that they will comply with the rules.
IV. The Linked outside of this Website
V. The Policy for Sharing Personal Data with Third Parties
This website will never provide, exchange, rent or sell any of your personal data to other individuals, groups, private companies or public authorities, except where there is a legal basis or contractual obligations.
The circumstances of the proviso in the preceding paragraph include but are not limited to:
- With your written consent.
- The law expressly states.
- To avoid danger to your life, body, liberty or property.
- Cooperation with public authorities or academic research institutions, which are necessary for statistical or academic research in the public interest, and the data is processed or collected by the provider to identify specific parties in a manner that is not disclosed.
- When your action on this website violates the terms of service or may damage or impede the rights and interests of the website and other users or cause damage to anyone, this website management unit will analyze and disclose your personal data for the purpose of identifying, contacting or taking legal action.
- Conducive to your rights and interests.
- When this website entrusts a manufacturer to assist in the collection, processing or use of your personal information, it will be responsible for the supervision and management of the entrusted manufacturer or individual.
VI. The Use of Cookie
In order to provide you with the best service, this website will place and access our cookies on your computer. If you do not want to accept the loading of cookies, you can set the privacy level to “High” in the function items of the browser you are using to refuse, but it may cause some functions of this website fail to perform normally.